Eligibility: Full time traditional, Adult Horizon and undergraduate and full time graduate students are eligible to use the Health and Counseling Services. Residential undergraduate, Adult Horizon, and students are required upon admission to submit and immunization record, a complete health history and recent physical exam. Completion of a health form is required before one can register for classes or be seen at Health Services.
Services Provided Include:
- Gynecological exams (including routine pelvic exams; contraceptive counseling and prescriptions; pregnancy testing; STD testing; the morning after pill)
- Immunizations (Tetanus; Meningitis; Hepatitis b; Hepatitis A; Varicella; Gardasil)
- Counseling Services – providing counseling for depression, stress, anxiety, ADD, relationship problems, eating disorders, substance abuse, sexual abuse/assault and other emotional problems.
- Allergy injections given by a nurse during Nurse Practitioner’s hours for $5.00 per injection fee. (Students must provide their own allergy serum and instructions from an allergist)
Services NOT Provided by Student Health Services Include:
- Emergency care for serious or life-threatening illness or injury
- Medical services after regular hours or during official school holidays or breaks
For a list of local agencies offering discounted services for students, please click the link below:
Confidentiality: All student health medical and counseling records are confidential. Information will not be released to anyone without the student’s signed consent, a court order or in serious situations, which compromise the health and well being of the student. Medical records and academic records are not connected in any way.